Surf's Up
Friday, June 09, 2006
  Work Clothes
Practicing my handshake on the eve of my 1st "real job interview."

Are Playoff XII's OK to wear to one of those? I think they should be.

Nelly Furtado's new CD leaked. First listen was good. Alot of fans are like "she sold out sounds like everything else on radio etc." I can see why, and it's definitely a pretty far cry from classics like "Turn off the Lights" and "Try" but I'm sure its awesome in its own way. Nelly rules. She looked so hot on SNL.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Surf's Up

My Photo
Name:
Location: USA
LINKS
Google EARTH
The Cult of Paris
Everyday Yeah
Best of Craig's List
Spot Rusherz
IvyWise
Trau & Loevner
Jason Barrow
Fenway Church Plant
NTBADOA
Tiny Pic

PREVIOUS POSTS

JUSTICE TOUR



Five baby elephants
Look at this picture of Turning Point from 1991
I'm sweatin' graduation, guys. 2 days ago I only h...
I know its been a slow week
Vans are Ghosts
ARCHIVES
March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / February 2007 / April 2007 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger